The Sprout House
A patented reusable seed starter in an egg carton design. The Sprout House transforms into 12 little hot houses. It includes coir cups and compressed seed starting wafers made with coir, worm castings, mycorrhizae, and water saving polymers that expand with water to fill the cups. Roots grow through the porous coir cups for easy transplanting into pots or the ground.
Features & Benefits:
The Sprout House is an indoor seed starter which is simple to use and easy to transplant the coir cups once roots appear. This reusable container will grow just about anything in a small amount of time. Our products promote exceptional gardening success for both the novice and professional.
- Made in the USA
- Great for starting seeds for microgreens, herbs, vegetables, and flowers.
- Fast Germination.
- Stronger & Larger Root Systems.
- This product reduces watering and fertilizing
- It's perfectly sterile and safe around children and pets. (should not be used by children under 7 without supervision)
- It produces healthier transplant and potted crops.
- Reduces transplant shock
- Transplant cups directly into pots or the ground.
Sprout House kit including 1 recycled egg carton, 24 coir cups and coir mix wafers.