Worm Wafers Dry Compressed Castings with Microbes, 7 lbs
Description: Patented. ¾" compressed expanding worm casting wafers: The wafers are formulated with 70% worm castings and 30% coir, mycorrhizae, and kelp. The 7 lbs expands to 1 cu ft The wafers can be included in mixes or used as a natural nutrient source in any blend.
Features & Benefits: The worm wafers offer the grower a lighter and cleaner bag that is easier to carry, store and use as needed. This blend promotes a stronger root system, and offers a natural source of slow release nutrients.
- Made in the USA
- Slow release natural fertilizer
- The microbes are activated when hydrated
- Stronger & larger root system
- Ships dry
- Bug & pathogen free
- Easy to carry, store and use as needed
- Expands to 1 cu ft
- Reclosable bag for easy storage
- Beneficial for all phases of gardening and landscaping
- Lightweight, clean and easy to use
Bag of dry compressed wafers of worm castings and coco coir