The scientifically designed PHOTOBIO•T Duo LED Top Light can be applied indoors or in greenhouse environments as a direct 1000W HID alternative or retrofit. Patented PHOTO•PRO Photon Regulating Optics ensure the most efficient delivery of plant biologically active radiation (PBAR) to the plant canopy. PHOTO•LOC Light Output Control allows precise control over the photons that are delivered to the plant canopy when used in conjunction with a 0–10V controller. In greenhouse facilities, PHOTOBIO delivers consistent optimal PPFD levels throughout the day while saving energy. Just pair PHOTO•LOC with an environmental control system that utilizes a quantum sensor to measure light entering the greenhouse and automatically regulate light output in real time. The specific power cable is sold separately based upon your requirements.
Both S1 and S4 spectrums are available in 100V through 480V configurations.
S1 Spectrum: Developed for businesses that are heavily focused on flower production for the eventual extraction of pharmaceutical grade concentrates. Provides UV and Far Red outside of the PAR range. UV is responsible for increased terpene content, pest and pathogen resistance, and color expression. Far Red light is responsible for increased leaf size, which contributes to driving other processes in the plant. More leaf surface area increases photosynthesis, which in turn increases flower and fruit biomass.S1 is designed for application exclusively in flowering phase.
S4 Spectrum: Provides highly efficient full spectrum with a healthy red-to-blue ratio to drive photosynthesis. Light energy between 500–599nm, previously thought wasted, penetrates deeper into the plant canopy promoting photomorphogenic responses. High color rendering “white” light aids to rapidly identify potential threats to your crop and provides superior working conditions and safety for personnel. Ideal for both flowering and vegetative production.
- High capacity production capabilities backed by technology from one of the world's largest LED chip manufacturers
- Light bars can be angled outward at 0°, 10°, and 20°to adjust the coverage area of the fixture. The ability to angle each bar independently from each other even allows asymmetric light distribution to ensure light is not being wasted on walls and aisles.
- Patented heatsink design maintains ideal operational temperatures of LED diodes ensuring consistent light output and yields.
- Patented PHOTO•PRO Photon Regulating Optics create unrivaled uniform light delivery to your plant canopy
- 100-480V Driver Options
- German Made Wieland IP Rated Input Power Connection
- PHOTO•LOC Light Output Control access any 0-10V signal to control photoperiod and dimming
- Antireflective coating on the inside of lens ensures maximum photon transmission
- Frosted lens to properly blend spectrum
- True IP65 protection against water and dust
- Five year warranty
- Power cable sold separately based upon your specific requirements
Power Cord options listed below:
BAFLTEXT - Weiland quick disconnect power cord, 3’ cord, no plug bare wire
BAFLTEXT1 - Weiland quick disconnect power cord, 8’ cord, no plug bare wire
BAFLTEXT2 - Weiland quick disconnect power cord, 8’ cord, L7-15P Plug
BAFLTEXT4 - Weiland quick disconnect power cord, 8’ cord, 5-15P Plug
BAFLTEXT5 - Weiland quick disconnect power cord, 8’ cord, 6-15P Plug