OAKTON's new EcoTestr is economical and easy to use. With its crystal clear, ergonomically designed display, you can easily view measurements at a glance. Each rugged tester has waterproof and dustproof housing for use in dirty and damp field conditions. Simply dip and read—the orientation of the display means there's no need to turn your head or tilt the tester. Single-junction electrode is well-suited for general purpose applications. Recessed bulb with bulb guard protects against breakage. Up to three point calibration with auto-buffer recognition for quick calibrations. Automatic temperature compensation for accurate readings under changing conditions. Hold function locks in measured value. Auto-off function preserves batteries.
- Economical price and an easy-to-read display!
- Waterproof, dustproof housings float
- Easy to use; push-button calibration with auto buffer recognition
- Low-cost pocket sized meter is perfect for less demanding applications
- Includes transparent electrode cover/sample cup
- Push-button calibration, HOLD function, and error messages
Range: 0.0 to 14.0 pH
Resolution: 0.1 pH
Accuracy: 0.1 pH
Temperature compensation: automatic
Calibration: up to three point
Buffer recognition: 4.0, 7.0, or 10.0
Display: three-digit vertical LCD
Power: four 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
Battery life: >300 hours