"This is a special order item and will not ship with the rest of your order. There will be additional shipping charges for this item. Please call us at 888-963-3888 for details on the estimated shipping cost and the ETA to receive this item."
This instrument is designed to be extremely accurate, fast and simple to use in diverse water quality applications. Advanced features include the ability to select from 3 different solution types that model the characteristics of the most commonly encountered types of water; proprietary temperature compensation and TDS conversion algorithms; highly stable microprocessor-based circuitry; user-intuitive design; and waterproof housing. A true, one-handed instrument, the PT1 is easy to calibrate and easy to use. To take a measurement, you simply press a button then dip the pen in solution. Results display in seconds.
• Accuracy of ±1% of READING ±.2% at calibration point
• Reliable, repeatable results
• Automatic temperature compensation
• Accuracy of benchtop lab equipment in an affordable, portable, compact pen
• Rugged, reliable, shock-resistant fully encapsulated electronics, body constructed of aircraft
• Simple one-button function
• Specially designed with measurement ranges and solution modes to meet the water quality
testing needs of many applications
• High capacity N-type battery included