Keep your cool as summer heats up with the Active Air Portable Air Conditioner, available exclusively from Hydrofarm. This air conditioner’s portability makes it ideal for growers who don’t want to invest in pricey ductwork or central AC installation, and those who require spot cooling between 62 and 95 degrees in rooms no larger than 100 square feet, with a standard ceiling height of 8 feet. (NOTE: Use in gardening applications should be limited to rooms with no more than (2) 1000W air-cooled lighting systems.)
Move the air conditioner on its four sturdy casters and enjoy remote-controlled operation. This is a “smart” system—its built-in memory function works with all of your environmental controllers (such as Hydrofarm’s new Autopilot line) and timers. Rounding out the features are a built-in condensation tray, window kit, exhaust hose, intake hose, and hose adaptors. Take control of your cool!
- 14,000 BTU/h cooling capacity
- Works with timers or controllers (internal battery for memory)
- ETL listed (ETL no. 4002656)
- Operate using 3-speed control panel
- Side-to-side air distribution improves cooling performance and energy efficiency
- Built-in condensation tray, with option of continuous drain (1/2" outlet in back)
- Extendable intake and exhaust hoses (up to 6'), 6" diameter
- Double pipe airflow for superior energy efficiency
- Four casters make moving easy
- 6 foot power cord
- Includes remote control, window kit, exhaust hose, intake hose, and hose adaptors
- 115V/60 Hz
- 11.7 A/1340W
- Auto Mode setting is for the cooling function with a fixed fan speed. Set your temp and go with Auto Mode. To adjust fan speed use Cool Mode.