The Quest H5 HEPA air scrubber fits anywhere you need HEPA filtered air. You can dial the air circulation from 250 to 500 cubic feet per minute of particle-free air. The Quest H5 has 2 GFCI outlets onboard for daisy chaining other fans or small equipment. Change filters between grows and you’re good to go! 120 Volt, 2.4 AMPS. Warranty and Support: Provided by Quest. 1 year parts and labor. 5 years on compressor and refrigerant system.
Sunlight Supply has no role in providing technical support or warranty fulfillment on Quest Dehumidifiers. The end user must contact Quest directly and provide a valid sales receipt or date of manufacture. Stores to deny returns of Quest Dehumidifiers.
Item may not be stocked in all locations.
QUEST product(s) are prohibited from being sold online without prior written authorization from Therma-Stor, LLC.
- QUEST product(s) are prohibited from being displayed with a shopping cart option or click to purchase tab on a main web page. Links from a main web page to another resale are also prohibited.
- Use of EBay and/or Amazon as resale sites is prohibited.
- “Call for Pricing” is not acceptable anywhere on a webpage.
- Any verbiage stating an unfair advantage over another retailer/contractor, or special pricing (I.E. – “lowest price guaranteed”), is prohibited.
- Therma-Stor reserves the right to determine and unacceptable action at any time.
Please contact Therma-Stor for further clarification if there is any question regarding product placement on the internet.
Therma-Stor contact information:
**DEALERS PLEASE NOTE: Quest Dehumidifiers cannot be shipped from another DC if the item is back ordered from your home facility.