Quest Desiccant Dehumidifier 132D was designed to be placed overhead and out of the way, but can also be placed at ground level for plug and play operation. The Quest Desiccant Dehumidifier 132D was designed to provide improved value while still offering solid performance and energy efficiency. 6 & 8 inch duct start collars are included. The Quest Desiccant Dehumidifier 132D provides the ultimate in flexibility for the most challenging space restrictions and specialized applications. Comes with a replaceable MERV-13 filter, 115 Volt, 60Hz, 11 Amps (2 circuits are required) Total 22 Amps, 63 KWh/Day, 385 CFM. Made in the USA.
Sunlight Supply has no role in providing technical support or warranty fulfillment on Quest Dehumidifiers. The end user must contact Quest directly and provide a valid sales receipt or date of manufacture. Stores to deny returns of Quest Dehumidifiers.
Item may not be stocked in all locations.
Item will not ship UPS. Must ship freight on a pallet, flat rate only.
QUEST product(s) are prohibited from being sold online without prior written authorization from Therma-Stor, LLC.
- QUEST product(s) are prohibited from being displayed with a shopping cart option or click to purchase tab on a main web page. Links from a main web page to another resale are also prohibited.
- Use of EBay and/or Amazon as resale sites is prohibited.
- “Call for Pricing” is not acceptable anywhere on a webpage.
- Any verbiage stating an unfair advantage over another retailer/contractor, or special pricing (I.E. – “lowest price guaranteed”), is prohibited.
- Therma-Stor reserves the right to determine and unacceptable action at any time.
Please contact Therma-Stor for further clarification if there is any question regarding product placement on the internet.
Therma-Stor contact information: