"This is a special order item and will not ship with the rest of your order. There will be additional shipping charges for this item. Please call us at 888-963-3888 for details on the estimated shipping cost and the ETA to receive this item."
HI99301 is a portable, EC/TDS/temperature meter that measures high range conductivity in mS/cm and TDS in ppt. Both instruments are housed in a case rated for IP67 conditions.
This instrument offers single point, automatic calibration with automatically temperature compensated measurements. The compensation coefficient and EC/TDS conversion factor are user-selectable from 0.45 to 1.00 and temperature coefficient is selectable from 0.0 to 2.4%/ºC.
This meter easily fits in the palm of your hand and the bottom probe connection ensures the electrode cable doesn't get in your way. The large, multi-level LCD displays the primary reading, temperature and calibration guides simultaneously. Symbols and messages on the LCD indicate meter status and guides users through operations.
At start-up, the meter shows the remaining battery percentage and when a low battery condition is detected, a battery symbol appears on the LCD to advise the user that only a few hours of working time is left.
• Amperometric probe technology
• Automatic Temperature Compensation
• Automatic single calibration with calibration indicator
• On-screen tutorial messages for calibration and set-up HOLD
• BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System) alerts the user in the event that low battery power could adversely affect readings
• Battery % displayed on startup
• Compact, heavy-duty and waterproof